It is a great destination for your studies and a great place to live, which is why Plymouth student accommodation is in such high demand.
Students heading to this delightful south coast town from around the UK and overseas means they not only get excellent teaching but also experience a fantastic student experience too.
Here are five things that the friendly team at Student Homes in Plymouth thinks you should know if you’re considering moving here:
- Cost – Student accommodation in Plymouth comes with a range of price points depending on where you choose to stay. Most student flats and shared houses tend to be reasonably priced and offer great value for money when compared to other cities in the UK.
- Amenities – Plymouth has plenty of amenities for students to enjoy, such as cafes, restaurants, bars, parks, and a good public transport system. The city has something for everyone and is a great place for students to live and study comfortably.
- Location – Plymouth is located on the south coast of England, making it a great option for students looking for seaside living without sacrificing access to all the attractions that larger cities with big student populations offer. The city is home to the University of Plymouth and Plymouth Marjon University.
- Student Areas – Plymouth is full of significant student areas that offer a fun and lively atmosphere for student living, such as Mutley, Lipson, and Greenbank. These areas are known for their vibrant nightlife and excellent transport links and provide easy access to many universities across the city.
- Student Support – Plymouth is home to several dedicated student support services, offering advice on everything from housing options to academic issues. The city also offers a variety of mental health services specifically designed for students to ensure they have access to the resources they need while studying in Plymouth.
Essentially, student accommodation in Plymouth offers a lively and vibrant community; even outside of term time, there’s always something going on! You’ll find plenty of social activities suited to student budgets, such as cinema trips, cultural events, or exploring one of the many coastal towns nearby.
If you need to know more about student lets in Plymouth, how much it costs and what is available for example, then please contact the friendly experts at studenthomesinplymouth.co.uk on 07966 347971 (Julie) or 07817 163469 (Sam).